PRAG is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. To emphasize the importance of affirmative action, equal opportunity employment, the Board of Directors of PRAG, passed the following corporate resolution at its first Board meeting on May 1, 1985:
Public Resources Advisory Group, Inc., a New York corporation, will adhere to an affirmative action program to ensure that in its employment practices, persons are employed and employees are treated equally and without regard to or because of race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, age or disability.
We proudly certify that the firm’s present employment data reflects a combined total of 70.7% women and minorities on our staff.
In implementing its internal affirmative action, equal opportunity employment plan, PRAG has instituted the following initiatives:
- Tuition reimbursement for all employees at or below Vice President
- Encouragement of minority and women employment at professional levels
- Internal training and advancement for all employees
Since inception, we believe that our internal initiatives in the area of affirmative action, equal opportunity employment have met with success. Highlights include:
- Advancement of a woman from a Secretary to Managing Director upon completion of college, which was made possible by our tuition reimbursement program.
- The advancement of a minority woman from File Clerk to Business Manager after the completion of a training program.
- The current employment of 8 minority professionals out of a total of 25 professionals.
- The current employment of 12 women out of a total of 25 professionals.